The logo of the water cooled Screw Chiller for normal operation:
(1) The compressor discharge pressure is l0.8 × 105 - 14.7 × lOsPa (gauge pressure).
(2) The compressor discharge temperature is 45 to 90. C, the maximum temperature must not exceed 105%.
(3) The oil pressure of the compressor is higher than the exhaust pressure by 0.s × 105 ~ 2.94 × 105 Pa (gauge pressure).
(4) The oil temperature of the compressor is 35 to 55 °C.
(5) The oil level of the compressor oil shall not be lower than 1/3 of the oil sight glass.
(6) The operating current of the compressor is within the rated range to avoid burning of the motor.
(7) The compressor operates smoothly and evenly, and there should be no knocking sound or abnormal sound.
(8) The condensing temperature of the compressor should be 3~5 °C higher than the temperature of the cooling water. The condensing temperature is generally controlled at about 40 °C, and the cooling water inlet temperature is below 32 °C.
(9) The evaporation temperature of the compressor unit should be 3 to 5 ° C lower than the outlet water temperature of the cold water.
(10) During normal operation of the unit, there should be no oil traces in any part, otherwise it means leakage and must be repaired and repaired immediately.